[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Bridge types)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:12:11 UTC 2013

2013/9/23 Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com>

> I've done quite a bit of OSM mapping but I'm new to this listserve and am
> wondering if someone can point me to a place where I can read about voting,
> inputting my opinions, etc.

there is a proposal process in the wiki, described here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal and here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features

you can add your comments on the discussion page of every wiki page or
start (or reply to) a thread here. If you reply to the comment of someone
else, add one colon ":" more than the other comment, in front of your
paragraph, so that it gets right indentation and sign with "--~~~~".

you can also propose new tags on this list prior to setting up a proposal
page (and you can also directly use any tags without any discussion).

cheers,
Martin