[Tagging] proposal: intersection with equal roads

Balázs Barcsik balazs.barcsik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:53:32 UTC 2013

Thanks all for the response!

I think this sign should be handled along with the other priority signs:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Road_signs_in_Belgium#C_Prohibitory_signs
.
Fact, that this particular sign can be defined without any additional
member, just like Tag:highway=traffic_signals
(higway=stop, and highway=give_way have to have members -
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Stop_and_Give_a_way_route_signs_as_restrictions
)

Yes, equal roads are the default behavior of an intersection - but this can
be very tricky in the city where are just a few equal road among many
priority ones.