[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Bridge types)

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Sep 30 14:42:12 UTC 2013

2013/9/30 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>

> OK, I get your point but you have to admit that most of the times we
> have to deal with the standard situation and not with multi-use tunnels.

That's because multi-use tunnels are not so mapped in OSM.
On the other hand, be sure we can encounter many cases of multi-use tunnels
in the world.

Security galleries, parallel of road or train tunnels are more and more
used for power transit and telecommunication cables roll out for instance.

Far more globally, hosting a feature inside another is the central question.
Are we forced to use relations ?

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com