[Tagging] natural=cloud

Pierre Knobel pierrekn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:24:22 UTC 2014

I see the problem, it's tricky. Maybe we've hit the boundaries of what it
is possible to achieve with nodes, ways and relations. Maybe we should ask
the developers to add a new type of object that would be more suitable for
this situation. It would need to be diffuse, span over several layers and
englobe underlying objects.