[Tagging] natural=cloud

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 17:24:45 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 01 April 2014, Pierre Knobel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new on this mailing list, but I spend a few months already on the
> talk-fr list and I've been mapping for a while longer.
>
> I just wanted to mention a new tag I created yesterday:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:natural%3Dcloud

A little late for an April Fool for most of the planet...

By the way there are regions on earth where cloud cover is persistent
enough to be map-worthy (at least way more persistent than a lot of
natural=water commonly mapped these days...) - the problem is of course
these areas have no sharp boundaries.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/