[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Wikidata

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:35:56 UTC 2014

> For example, one street is often made of several parts that have the same
> name. If we were strict with that rule, we would use relations for all
> streets (which isn't practical).

it isn't practical to create them for all streets, but my guess is it would
well be doable for all streets with a wikidata correspondent. The same for
rivers (where it would be generally desirable to have a common object, as
these have to be split for several reasons, e.g. at language borders
because of the changing name-tag).

cheers,
Martin