[Tagging] simple_brunnel : one node bridge like xing highway over waterway

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:16:17 UTC 2014

> It is also a significant loss of detail because you reduce the length of
the bridge to 0
Maps are abstractions. They don't represent reality precisely.   In most
cases we already reduce the width of roads to 0 as they are not represented
by areas.  The question should be whether the value of the data is
significantly degraded if some very short bridges are represented as nodes.

Mike