[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - drinkable

Rudolf Martin rudolf.martin at gmx.de
Wed Apr 2 20:17:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

according to this discussion I cancel the former proposal "drinkable"
and start a new proposal "drinking_water".

We can transfer "drinkable=" to "drinking_water=". The future tagging-
scheme will have only one tag to indicate the existence and quality of
drinking water.

In the future the tag "drinkable=" can be deprecated.

Comments are welcome.

Rudolf