[Tagging] shop for baby strollers only

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Fri Apr 4 10:44:54 UTC 2014

André Riedel wrote:
> At the moment "stroller" is used for ramps or ways as access condition.

But it's ambiguous, even in American.  It's a noun meaning "pushchair"
only in American; in both English AND American it means "a person going
for a walk".  I can't comment on other English variants (AU, SA, Scots
etc.).

It makes sense to avoid the ambiguity (more so on access ramps than
shops, obviously).  It's for the same reason that when tagging a
roadside footpaths I'll use the American word "sidewalk" for it instead
of the English one.

Cheers,

Andy