[Tagging] simple_brunnel : one node bridge like xing highway over waterway

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Sat Apr 5 21:15:18 UTC 2014

On 4/5/14 4:52 PM, John F. Eldredge wrote:
> You are being asked, is the word "brunnel" one you coined, or is it in use already by other people?  Pointing to a page you wrote is not an answer to the question.

it appears to me that brunnel is defined in the GDF (Geographic
Data File) format. but the term seems to have no real world
traction. Suggesting Richard Z made it up is inappropriate, but
suggesting the term is in widespread use would be wrong as well.

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux
 Java - Web Applications - Search