[Tagging] noexit=yes on ways ?

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:10:20 UTC 2014

On 10.04.2014 14:51, John Packer wrote:
> Just a quick comment:
> If it's not useful to use it on ways, then I don't think we should
> recommend it on nodes /or ways/ on the wiki page (as it is currently).
> In fact, we should recommend against putting on ways.

Well, there is one person against wiki fiddling and in favour of using
it on ways, who simply does change the just corrected version without
further discussion. As we have many contributers to this discussion
which are in favour of using it only on nodes and your are so far the
only one completely against it. Not to talk about, that the original
created page did only nodes.
Would you please revert your changes from yesterday.

A link to this thread might be useful.

Thanks