[Tagging] direction=forward/backward on nodes ?

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:20:26 UTC 2014

Hey

As I had much fun with the last subject (noexit), I just can not hold
myself back to jump into another bee nest.

I read on the wiki page [1], that direction=forward/backward are valid
values also for nodes.

Could someone please explain me, how this can work.

I only find some major reasons not to do that:
* You always have to look at the parent object to determine the direction
* There is no editor supporting this tag when reverting a way direction
* I am not allowed to split a way at this point which is another
unneeded burn and once again you need special editor support which is
not present.

Cheers

fly