[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - site=piste relations

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Thu Apr 17 22:52:34 UTC 2014

Seems like many (most?) of the people interested in mapping ski areas have taken the piste mapping page at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Piste_Maps to heart. And, just checking, I see a number that have had a site=piste relation for some time. So I think the people actually interested in this tagging are already on board.

I hope we can roll the content of https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Tag:site%3Dpiste into the main Piste Maps page fairly quickly so that everything for tagging ski areas is in one place.

-Tod