[Tagging] deforestation tag

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:19:42 UTC 2014

Are you talking about landcover or landuse ?

If the trees where cut and new ones are growing this is still
landuse=forest.

If there are plans for building houses this might be landuse=greenfield
and later on landuse=construction.

landuse=farm is deprecated, please use farmland or farmyard.

landuse=grass also is not a good choice as it is ambigious. Either use
landuse=meadow or maybe landcover=grass

Cheers fly