[Tagging] convert imported natural=rock areas to bare_rock

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Fri Aug 1 13:10:58 UTC 2014

On 12.07.2014 09:59, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> Based on this it would probably not be a good idea to mechanically
> re-tag these to natural=bare_rock but this is something that should be
> discussed at the appropriate place (i.e. in imports).  In my opinion
> these areas would need manual reviewing and fixing before any
> meaningful tags can be applied.  In many cases it might be easier to
> remap the area from scratch.

This is really something that cannot be done immediately. So I gave up the
plan for a straighforward data cleanup and essentially excluded it from my
proposal. If there are no objections, I'll proceed to voting in a week or so.
Here's the link again:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/natural%3Drock_cleanup