[Tagging] Multistory medical office building

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Aug 2 20:00:19 UTC 2014

To clarify, if the business entity has ah single name, or if the building has a single name? One of my doctors is in a medical practice with several other doctors. This practice has a name. The practice is in an office building shared with several other medical practices. The building in turn has a name, the Anderson Building. The company that owns it is in the real-estate management business, not the medical business.
6