[Tagging] bridge=humpback ?

Никита acroq3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 16:24:05 UTC 2014

Yeah, traffic_calming was bad idea too, we use it for artificial objects
with purpose of calming traffic.

Back to the topic: "a bridge requiring driving speed to be reduced due to
the vertical profile (i.e. not because it is narrow, or some other
attribute)". Is okay definition, but we must add reference for not-UK users
that there specific road sign for this in UK. Mappers should only apply
this tag if there risk for some category of drivers and not just any bridge
with varying attitude. So be it.