[Tagging] Bitcoin: Distinction of purchase through website and cash register/Point of sale

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:09:49 UTC 2014

> One idea that got proposed was payment:online:bitcoin=yes/no +
> payment:offline:bitcoin=yes/no
> where online=purchase through website and
> where offline=cash register/Point of sale
>
> Any ideas?

If you are going to tag online payment methods (and I'm not 100% sure
that's ok for this database) then I would use payment:online:bitcoin=yes
instead of payment:bitcoin=yes. Payment:xxx=* is a tag reserved for offline
payment methods, so you can look at it as though it already has the offline
tag.

Janko