[Tagging] interpolated housenumbers on single objects

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:52:13 UTC 2014

Maybe the cleanest solution is the proposed node relation:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Node

Although that wouldn't give the entrance an attribute with all those
addresses, it would just pile the addresses on top of the entrance. I'm not
sure. Interpolation tag sounds hacky, but maybe that's better because it
gives the entrance an attribute of all those addresses.