[Tagging] interpolated housenumbers on single objects

Holger Jeromin mailgmane at katur.de
Mon Aug 18 21:44:26 UTC 2014

fly wrote on 18.08.2014 17:40:
> Am 18.08.2014 16:29, schrieb Dan S:
>> I intuitively re-used the addr:interpolation tag, but applied it to a
>> single object. For example we might have this on a single node or a
>> building:
>>   addr:housenumber=100-126
>>   addr:interpolation=even
>>   addr:street=Malmesbury Road

exactly what i have done in some buildings in Aachen. The sign/reality
(ground truth :) is exactly represented and additionally housenumber 101
is not searched here by interpolation.

>> How would you tag it?
> Alternatively, you could tag the housenumbers as a list. (

But the list could be long (and ugly *duck*) and es not representing
reality.

You do not want to expand w159099798 to
addr:housenumber=15,17,19,21,23,25,27

--