[Tagging] separator for addr:housenumber=*

Andreas Labres list at lab.at
Tue Aug 19 10:17:14 UTC 2014

On 18.08.14 16:04, fly wrote:
> On the English wiki page [1] "comma" is the proposed separator for
> several values of addr:housenumber.
> This contradicts our rule of using "semi-colon" as separator of values
> and I do not have a clue why.

I would not at all put different housenumbers into one tag. If a site has more
than one address (which is common here), there should be added one address POI
per address. And if the official housenumber is some from-to value, it should be
added as ist is defined (e.g. Hütteldorfer Straße 265-267 or Pachmanngasse 5-15
or whatever).

/al