[Tagging] include smoothness=* in JOSM presets?

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Sat Aug 30 17:23:28 UTC 2014

We are supporting `smoothness` in iD.  Now as of a month ago, we display friendlier (and translatable) text descriptions for these kinds of dropdown fields. (e.g. sac_scale, track type, trail_visibility, etc)

When I added these last month, I did borrow heavily from the descriptions on the wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:smoothness.
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/data/presets/fields/smoothness.json

thanks, Bryan