[Tagging] include smoothness=* in JOSM presets?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Aug 31 10:11:15 UTC 2014

I don't think anybody was complaining about the words used for values
per se, they will still be good for a chuckle in 20 years from now.

However the wiki definition of how the values should be determined is
simply FUBAR, and in no way "defines each value pretty good". There is
no point in repeating the discussion from the mailing lists and on the
discussion page yet another time, I would just suggest re-reading them.

Simon