[Tagging] man_made=adit_entrance

Zecke zeck at saeuferleber.de
Sun Dec 7 22:38:19 UTC 2014

Am 07.12.2014 23:14, schrieb Warin:
> And tags for other mine entrance types?
>
> Would it not be better to have
>
> man_made=mine_entrance
> type=adit etc

What other types do you mean?

There are adits and mineshafts, both exist as man_made=*. And I doubt if
anybody would really consider a mineshaft as an "entrance" where you
step in. It will be a unique experience!
There are in fact forms in between adits and mineshafts which is all
more or less non vertical shafts.  I don't know english words for that
but up to now most of them have either been tagged as adits (when you
can step in) or as mineshafts (when you can't).

Cheers,
Zecke