[Tagging] Distinction between amenity=restaurant and fast_food

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:27:47 UTC 2014

(Belgium) It all depends on licenses. You need a special license to sell
alcoholic-drinks without food. The "traditional" restaurants are only
allowed to sell drinks with food.
In case they also sells drinks without meals they are often called
Cafe-Restaurant or Restaurant-Taverne. The latter sounds "better" than just
Taverne. Or maybe there is an actual difference that I'm not aware of.