[Tagging] Mapping of kids areas

Dmitry Kiselev dkiselev at osm.me
Mon Dec 15 13:52:02 UTC 2014

I can't agree with you guys.

All kinds of facilities where you can rent a bed for a night may be mapped as hotel with tons of sub-tags.
But still we have hotels, motels, guest houses, and so on.
Even campings offers you some place to sleep and other stuff for money.

All kinds of places where you can take some alcohol for money may be tagged as bar with sub-tags
But still we have biergartens, pubs, bars etc.
Even night clubs may be mapped as bar with dance floor.

We have restaurants and cafe, both offers you some food for money.
But still you looking for restaurant when you going to make an betrothal, not for ANY place where you can get some food for money.

When you going to go to the cinema or do some shopping and you can't take your kids with you, you don't looking for playground,
you looking for place like subj.