[Tagging] [tagging] Amenity=Ufficio_Pubblico

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Dec 15 22:30:38 UTC 2014

On 12/15/2014 08:31 AM, Simone Savio wrote:
> Hi propose
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ufficio_pubblico
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Amenity_features#kids_area.3Dno.2Findoor.2Foutdoor.2Fboth>
>
> becaus I want create  a specific tag for public institutions in Italy
> such as informagiovani because this concept does not exist in English.
>
> Looking forward for any comments and suggestions.

What is informagiovani?  An information office?  The concept exists in
English.

Ufficio pubblico looks like it would translate as "public office";
again, the concept exists in English.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.