[Tagging] [tagging] Amenity=Ufficio_Pubblico

johnw johnw at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 11:36:22 UTC 2014

> On Dec 16, 2014, at 5:50 PM, Simone Savio <simone.savio992 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The issue is that in Italy a government office, for example, corresponds to the prefecture.
> An office, such as that of the Informagiovani, is very different because it operates at a local level and it is a specific office for young people.

Building=Civic + civic=civic_services if it offers something to them (a place for activities, government funded things or services)

or

building=civic + civic=civic_admin if it is a place where they go for paperwork, IDs or whatnot, or both admin and services together (admin takes priority).

a rec center, community center, community hall, or other place where citizens go for administration or service fits the bill - weather it is old peole or young people.

I suggest a new amenity=* value to further differentiate the service (since you feel it is not represented well) - but it certainly would fall into that category of building=civic and civic=*   - just as a city hall, a rec center, or community center would fall into that category as well, and all are further defined by their amenity tag.

Javbw