[Tagging] Mapping of kids areas

Dmitry Kiselev dkiselev at osm.me
Wed Dec 17 21:34:39 UTC 2014

 Why should we map something, with different kind of activity and different name
(at least in russian, serbian and many other cyrillic languages) as a playground?

For example
hr (sr the same but with cyryllic alphabet):
playground
https://translate.google.com/#hr/en/igrali%C5%A1te
play room
https://translate.google.com/#hr/en/igraonica

ru, same story:
https://translate.google.com/#ru/en/%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0
https://translate.google.com/#ru/en/%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F%20%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%89%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0

play room is word by word google translation, it's netter then playground indor=yes but still isn't good enough because in many cases subj. isn't a room.