[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 63, Issue 53

Ulrich Lamm ulamm.brem at t-online.de
Fri Dec 19 11:16:10 UTC 2014

Some weeks ago, there was a post in the forum by a mapper, who remembered that there was a cycletrack at a road he had used, but he had forgotten on which side.
Furthermore, Opencyclemap renders "cycleway=track" but doesn't detect "cycyleway:right=track". Therefore, some mappers don't tag the side even if they know it.