[Tagging] maxspeed=signals vs. maxspeed:variable=yes + maxspeed=x

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:42:45 UTC 2014

I like maxspeed:variable=* simply because it lets you use maxspeed=* in its
original sense. Maxspeed=signals robs you of that original tag and routers
now have to dig deep into tags to understand the real maxspeed.

Keep the simple tags, and build around them, that's what I say.

Janko.
Dana 19. 12. 2014. 16:15 osoba "Volker Schmidt" <voschix at gmail.com>