[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Obligatory vs. optional cycletracks)

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:53:53 UTC 2014

In Belgium the cyclist always have to use the cycleway, except

- the path is in bad condition (glass, snow, holes,  ...)
- Children on small bikes
- groups of cyclists.
- for some special turns (see page 10 of
http://webshop.bivv.be/frontend/files/products/pdf/2fea42ac8b1b22e59ef8d5ea77aaf906/fietsersendewegcode.pdf
)

regards