[Tagging] Date of survey

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Tue Dec 23 08:18:55 UTC 2014

Am 23.12.2014 um 05:16 schrieb Marc Gemis:
> Which would not help in my case, as I work for several days on the
> same survey.

as long as changes are not detected for month/years sometimes - some
days difference between real survey and tagged date would not be any
problem.
And as long as any change may occure the next day - such tag will be not
be any "cure-all" - and at least for me no solution at all.

Live with open eyes and change what you recognize - at least as "normal"
mapper.

If you still want to take it serious:
What purpose does such tag have for anyone?
If there would be a "last_checked tag" - what would you do then?
You can only use it if you want to surveil this object / region regularly.
If so - you have to update _all_ objects of your survey regularly -
happy history dump!

If you surveil this object / region - do it anyway, even without tag -
regularly.

Georg