[Tagging] Accuracy of survey

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Tue Dec 23 22:26:28 UTC 2014

On 23.12.2014 21:39, Rainer Fügenstein wrote:
> I'm rather thinking of something machine-readable, enabling the editor
> to warn the user in case he/she is about to change high precision
> data.

There are quite a couple of editors. Most certainly, some of them will not
implement the feature.

Also, there is no clear line between high and low precision data. Should an
editor warn when the precision is better than 1m, but ignore a precision of
2m? This all depends on the precision of the new data, which the editor does
not know.