[Tagging] Distinction between amenity=restaurant and fast_food

Никита acroq3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 03:34:20 UTC 2014

> does it serve food? does it serve alcohol? how fast is food available
after ordering? is it table service with waiters? is it counter service
with tables? is takeout available? is there drive thru takeout? is there a
restroom amenity? is there a playground amenity?

This schema is quite meaningfull, but can we actually use these keys? Most
of them are verifable, so lets map them?

Actually takeout is not limited to ff/rest, but also pubs etc.