[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Bag shop, pet shop

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Feb 4 03:07:35 UTC 2014

On 02/03/2014 10:31 AM, John F. Eldredge wrote:
> On February 2, 2014 5:34:36 PM CST, Martin Koppenhoefer
> <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>     2014-02-01 Matthijs Melissen <info at matthijsmelissen.nl
>     <mailto:info at matthijsmelissen.nl>>:
>
>         That's a good point. How would you distinguish between a bag
>         shop and
>         a leather shop?
>

>     I'd use bag shop if they only or mostly sold bags and leather shop
>     if other items like belts, gloves, purses were sold as well.
>
>     cheers,
>     Martin

> How would you tag a shop that specialized in non-leather bags, such as
> woven cloth? Some vegans choose not to

OK, what happened to the rest of my sentence? My comment was intended to
say, "How would you tag a shop that specialized in non-leather bags,
such as woven cloth?  Some vegans choose not to buy any sort of leather
product.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.