[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Bag shop, pet shop

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Feb 4 03:18:00 UTC 2014

> 2014-02-03 John F. Eldredge <john at jfeldredge.com
> <mailto:john at jfeldredge.com>>:
>
>     How would you tag a shop that specialized in non-leather bags,
>     such as woven cloth? Some vegans choose not to use items made of
>     leather.
>

> If it's a shop for bags it is already a bag shop, I guess you wanted
> to ask: "how would you tag a shop that offers stuff like a shop for
> leather goods does, just not out of leather". We'll see when you come
> up with one ;-)
>
> cheers,
> Martin

Well, the definition given, that the difference between a bag shop and a
leather shop is that the leather shop sells additional items made of
leather, implies that a bag shop necessarily sells leather bags.  I was
pointing out that it might not necessarily include leather items among
the bags it sells.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.