[Tagging] How to tag an imaginary oneway barrier

Kytömaa Lauri lauri.kytomaa at aalto.fi
Wed Feb 5 06:44:52 UTC 2014

Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
>does not represent what's on the ground: there won't be a "one way street" sign.

Dual carriage roads don't have one way signs, either, but the parts have oneway=yes. I just noticed that the relatively recently changed description on the Key:oneway wiki page is even wrong because it tries to set the requirement of a oneway street sign.

It's the effect "traffic on this way may flow in one direction only", not the signs, that are more relevant to most use cases.

--
Alv