[Tagging] Area with a lot of destination_sign relations?

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:37:30 UTC 2014

Thanks for the hint. Sadly the relations used there don't follow any
convention I have found (direction often but not always used instead of
destination, references included in the name instead in separate tags like
destination:ref/destination:int_ref, comma instead of semicolon to separate
multiple values, ....) therefore my rendering doesn't work at all.
But at least I found a bug in my error detection and can test left-hand
traffic a little bit ;-)

BTW: shouldn't "active_traffic_management=yes" be
"maxspeed:variable=peak_traffic" or something similar? At least I couldn't
find any documentation for that tag.

Thanks,
Martin