[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - All You Can Eat

John Packer john.packer7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:11:23 UTC 2014

It seems I was too brief in my initial email, so let me clarify.

What I am proposing *is not* cuisine=all_you_can_eat.
I am proposing three new tags: all_you_can_eat,
all_you_can_eat:opening_hours and all_you_can_eat:type.

I am in complete agreement cuisine=all_you can_eat and cuisine=buffet are
not a suitable alternative for my proposal.