[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - All You Can Eat

John Packer john.packer7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:33:13 UTC 2014

> So now, what's the difference in /serving style/ between rodizio and dim
> sum?

I never went to a restaurant with *dim sum*, but reading about it on
wikipedia, I would say the differences are:
In a rodízio, the waiters go around offering food, and don't leave food on
a table unless requested by the clients upon offering. Also, in rodízio,
the food doesn't come in plates, so there is no system for counting the
expenses(I haven't heard of a rodízio that's not all-you-can-eat).