[Tagging] How to tag an online store?

L. David Baron dbaron at dbaron.org
Wed Feb 19 17:22:27 UTC 2014

I walked past a storefront used by an online store on a street where
I was trying to tag all addresses and businesses, and it wasn't
clear to me the right way to tag this store.

I could have used shop=herbalist (and actually did, for now), but
that seems to suggest that it's a shop that you can walk up to and
buy things from.  Alternatively, I could have used office=yes,
though that loses a lot of information about what sort of a business
it is.

Is there a better approach here?

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know