[Tagging] Help me locate this tag checking website.

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Fri Feb 21 19:43:23 UTC 2014

Hi

I'm unable to remember the name or find the location of a tag checking
web page.

It was a slippy map of mapnik rendering that had a single line text box
into which you could type a key, value or both & after a search would
display an icon at the location of each occurrence. These icons were
user selectable from a pull down list.

Anybody recognise it & Is it still in existence?

Cheers
Dave F.

---