[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - opening hours open until

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Feb 24 22:37:22 UTC 2014

One example would be a restaurant near my house, which has a sign painted on the building, advertising breakfast hours as "  - 11:00 AM".  There is a blank space on the sign where you would expect a starting time. I suspect that this means that the opening time varies, but breakfast always stops being served at 11 AM.  I will see if I can take a picture of it.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.