[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - opening hours open until

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Feb 25 08:44:09 UTC 2014

Hi,
even if there are examples for such a thing - is it useful?
For the breakfast example: It's useful to know that breakfast is served
up to 11 if I'm there at 10 to 11 and have to decide to take a breakfast
buffet or not; but beforehand I would have to know when it starts serving.

For a bar that's advertising to be opened bis 5 in the morning, how
should software or even a human being decide if that's starting from
midnight (as it's a bar opening when others close) or starting from 5 in
the afternoon, or if it's open the whole day, too (starting e.g. at 11:00)?

So while an open-end is valuable, especially with a minimum-opening-time
(open 17:00-22:00+) the opposite isn't useful in my opinion.

regards
Peter