[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - opening hours open until

Robin `ypid` Schneider ypid23 at aol.de
Tue Feb 25 15:14:47 UTC 2014

>> The problem with
>> "12:00-late" is that it is not valid syntax and thous can not evaluated by
>> software. The "12:00+" is evaluated by opening_hours.js as "12:00-24:00"
>> which
>> is probably not long enough in this case. But it does come somewhere close
>> reality.
>>

> if we have to decide between formally wrong data which is understandable by
> humans and data that is formally correct but doesn't correspond to the
> actual facts, we should decide to keep the former (at this time). A formal
> error is automatically detectable, so it will sooner or later be corrected,
> but wrong facts are very hard to find, especially if they look correct.
Correct. The nice thing is that we can get both things and I thought I would get
to there with my change. I still think that the change was not so bad but I was
not aware of the special meaning. What is the reason why open end does not apply
in this case? Is it the not long enough time range which is indicated by '-late'?

> cheers,
> Martin

Live long and prosper
Robin Schneider