[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - opening hours open until

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Feb 26 12:12:15 UTC 2014

The time pubs close is called "closing time" in the UK.

There used to be a fixed 23:00 closing time, I can remember a time where I lived where the city pubs closed at 22:30 and county pubs 23:00.

These days England and Wales have 24 hour licensing, meaning pubs can apply for a license for up to 24 hours. In reality very few have 24 hour licenses, most in my experience are licensed until midnight or 1am. Each pub can be different though. There is no area rule in my experience.

I must admit I was surprised when the world cup opening hours came up, I had no idea that 23:00 closing time still existed.

Phil (trigpoint)

--

Sent from my Nokia N9