[Tagging] Study area

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Wed Feb 26 13:15:36 UTC 2014

Dave Swarthout writes:

> It is a large area inside a multi-storey shopping
> complex that is very similar to a college study hall. It is an enclosed and
> air conditioned area equipped with tables and chairs, desks, couches,
> cushions, even individual glassed in rooms which can be used for meetings
> and conversation.

how about tagging it the same way as the co-working spaces? Can't look it  
up right now, but how is Punspace or Guru's Box tagged?


More information about the Tagging mailing list