[Tagging] Study area

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Thu Feb 27 07:45:23 UTC 2014

On 27.02.2014 01:48, Dave Swarthout wrote:
> @Martin, I'm not sure about the status of the books but that's not the
> prominent feature of this place. I will go back for more details later
> but it is definitely not a library.
> @Stephan - neither Punspace or Guru's Box are tagged. I brought that
> fact up during the meeting we had there and nobody had any ideas.
> Punspace is similar to the place I'm reporting here except it is not
> free and available for short term rental only.

a while ago it was suggested to use office=coworking for coworking
places. with fee=yes/no you could also distinguish the free and paid ones.

In the co-working thread is sounded like office is the better key and
should be preferred over amenity. Still in February a wiki page for the
amenity key was created.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Aamenity%3Dcoworking_space

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2013-November/015668.html

Taginfo: