[Tagging] Study area

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Thu Feb 27 11:42:06 UTC 2014

Andrew Errington writes:

> We have them here in Korea.  Students pay per month and use the room
> to study in.  The main reason they exist is because of the dense
> housing here it's sometimes hard for students to get a quiet place to
> study.

If you say that studying is also some kind of "work", then co-working if
still in the scope for these places.
Maybe not needed to have too many different main keys for them.

all are co-working spaces. some cost money, others are free. Some cater
students, other different businesses. Some offer also mail handling,
beaverages, etc , others don't...
"operator" might be "university" in case of on-campus places.

Stephan